Google
 

Friday, May 30, 2008

Just Rambling 5/30/2008

Well, I had a winner in my last contest. I'm just waiting to see what prize she's going to choose. I'm not going to start another one right now since I've had very little time off to take care of things. The client I'm taking care of right now takes a lot of care and I've had very little time for my crocheting. I'm also working 6 or 7 days a week and have had no time at all for sewing, since I only do that whe I'm home.
.
Last week I mailed out 3 infant sweater sets and a bunch more hats and booties for the Inuit tribes in northern Canada. I'm currently working on a baby blanket and don't really know where it's going to go.
.
I'm a little stressed, but this too shall pass. The company I work for (In-home care for the elderly) seems to go in cycles between working like crazy and not getting enough hours. I've learned to take it all as it comes.
.
Oh well, that's it for now. Won't be home again until Tues. (I have Jury duty that day so they had to let me off LOL) Maybe I'll have a few minutes to take a few pictures and share a new pattern.

No comments: