Google
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Double Strand Bobble Slipper Free Crochet Pattern


This is a fairly simple, but warm pattern for slippers. It uses two strands of yarn OR 1 strand of bulky yarn. I used an N hook for this and I hope I've adjusted the pattern this time to take into account the guage I crochet. These should fit an adult foot. They're warm and comfy too, I made myself a pair!
Bobble Slippers
Toe and foot
With both strands of yarn held together or one strand of bulky chain 4 and join
Rd 1 Ch 3 (counts as 1 dc) 15 dc in ring and join for 16 dc
Rd 2 ch 3, dc in each stitch
Repeat row 2 -4 times for small -5 times med and -6 times lg
Heel
Rd 1 Ch3, dc in 12 stitches leaving 3 stitches
Rd 2 Ch 3 and turn, dc in each stitch
Rd 3 repeat rd 2
Turning the slipper inside out use a slip stitch to join the back of the heel. Slip stitch back up to top.
Cuff
Rd 1 Ch 3 work 6 dc evenly along one side, dc in each of 3 stitches left open when making heel, 6 dc evenly spaced along other side and join (16 stitches)
Rd 2 Ch 3 and dc in each stitch
Rd 3 Ch 1 and turn sc in same space as chain 1 *make bobble [ yo hook twice and insert in stitch yo and pull through yo and pull through 2 loops on hook twice (this should leave 2 loops still on hook) yo twice insert hook into same stitch yo and pull through yo pull through 2 loops twice yo and pull through all 3 loops on hook], sc repeat from * around
Rd 4 Ch 3 and turn dc in each stitch
Please let me know if you try this and how it comes out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really great, I'm going to have to try to make some of these.

Lily-Maie

Anonymous said...

I made these and they came out great. I used an N hook and really fluffy yarn and they came out large enough for a family member. Very easy pattern...Thanks a bunch

DéQuane Gonzalez said...

Whipped this up in no time. Made some alterations though ... used a J hook instead, used one strand lily sugar & cream with one strand boucle yarn. Did chain 5, join. Rd. 1-ch 3, 8 dc, join (8). Rd.2-2 dc in each, join (16). Rd.3-1dc in next , 2dc in next, around, join. Then I continued pattern as stated from
Rd.2. For heel I did 20 dc's leaving 4 unworked. Great pattern! I have small feet, so I had to improvise. No seriously, LOL, my feet are like a teen's 3/4. Smh.