Google
 

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thing 1 and Thing 2




These are my "helpers" they are also my constant (and I mean constant) companions when I am home. They help me watch TV by getting in front of it. They help me read newspapers and books. They help me type, that needs no explaination, it usually looks like this 6666666690ikkkkkkkkkkkk. They also help me crochet, they see my hand moving and think it should be petting them instead. They also like to poke their heads through my knitting looms while I'm trying to make hats. Yes they are wonderful helpers and companions, I don't know what I would do without them. For future reference Thing 1 prefers to be called Smokey and Thing 2 thinks her name is Sammi.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I just love Thing 1 and Thing 2....I know what you mean about being helpers, I have 2 also throw in to young children and it is a miracle that anything ever gets done.......Have a blessed day...

Alipurr said...

very cute, bright eyed babies :)

Anonymous said...

Love the kitties! I have a cat also who likes to "help" me crochet.

Jackie said...

Kitticats are such helpful creatures, especially where knitting and crochet are concerned. I think they also have YAS, like most of their pet people. I can see they both have lovely sleek shiny coats too.