Google
 

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things (so to speak)

Between yesterday and today I've made 6 saltines, 2 yo-yos, finished a wool hat using my Kid's Bumpy Hat pattern I started ages ago and started a new hat, that if it works out will be a new pattern. I't's looking pretty good so far. It's a baby hat made from sport weight yarn so get the yarn out and get ready. It uses an H hook if you want to get that ready, too. Of course it may turn out to be a complete bust and then I'll have to try again. I mean, now that you have the yarn and hook ready I need to come up with something, right?

2 comments:

JustCindy said...

Glad you are back in the swing of things. What is a saltine?

Deb Upcycles said...

A saltine, also called a Grannies Daughter, is the first two rounds of a granny square, I know several people who I can send them to, who will put them together for shawls or baby blankets and donate them to charity.