Google
 

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just Rambling 3/15/2008

I know it's been awhile but I really have nothing to show you right now. I had a really busy week and not much time to craft! I have been working on a project for one of my Yahoo groups All_Crafts_4_Charity. Many people in the group are sending me 7" squares and I'm going to be putting them together for an afghan and baby blanket. What little bit of time I've had has been spent on that. I have the whole weekend off and I'm hoping to get some quilting done. It's a rainy, nasty day today but at least it's not snowing. I think it's going to be a great day to stay inside and sew!

I've been taking some patterns over to my favorite ebay seller. She lists them for me as well as a lot of her own in her store Toni's Craft Room. Toni is a wonderful person and a great ebay seller. When you check out her store, check out her feedback and you'll see what I mean. She has lots of great craft and sewing patterns and craft books!

No comments: