Google
 

Friday, August 22, 2008

Special Olympics Scarfs

I love this one and have to run out to WalMart for the yarn, of course I'm still not crocheting, it really bothers my hand too much. I can do it, it just hurts. These need to be done by the end of the year so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get one or two done.
.
They are asking for scarfs in Red Heart Super Saver delft blue and white to give to the athletes of the Special Olympics Winter Games. They can be knit or crocheted as simple or as complex as you want to make them. I love the pictures of all the blue and white scarfs hanging in a row on the website.
.
For more details check out the website Special Olympic scarfs.

2 comments:

HilsGal said...

I got my yarn yesterday. I am happy that there is lots of time to finish them.

Mary Johnson said...

How neat! I'm going to try to make one too.