Google
 

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Long Two Weeks

Well, it's been two weeks since I went back to work. I have been getting home feeling so frazzled from working in the office all I've seemed to be able to do when I got home is stare at TV or play card games on the computer. I still have to put the border on the denim and strings quilt and I started sewing blocks for a log cabin but in the last two weeks I've only got one strip sewn on maybe five or six blocks.
.
I'm giving away green grocery bags on my Deb's Going Green blog if you want to check it out. All you have to do is leave a comment with an idea (read the post) and then email me your address and I'll send you one.
.
I really need to organize my craft room, too. Every time I start though I get sidetracked into working on a project. You know what it's like, you find the perfect yarn or fabric and you just have to start working with it to see how it comes out.
.
I did go to Wally World and buy the yarn for the Special Olympics scarves even though I still have a lot of trouble crocheting. I can do it now but it really starts bothering my wrist after a few minutes. I have the yarn, though so I have to make them. Fortunately we have until January to make them.
.
The Afghans for Afghans blanket everyone sent squares for is coming very slowly. I do a little bit every few days until my wrist bothers me too much. This I do have an approaching deadline for and I'd really like to get it done.

No comments: