Google
 

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another Week Gone By

And I still haven't gotten too much done. I've been doing a little sewing but I have to finally admit that my hand is not going to get well enough to crochet in time to finish the blanket for A4A. I really thought some of the problems I was having would be gone by now. I can crochet a little but after five or ten minutes I'm hurting again. There was some nerve damage and I just have to face the fact that it may be awhile before I can crochet.

I feel like I asked for those squares under false pretenses, I never imagined it taking this long. So, I want to apologize to the ladies who sent the squares. Thank you so much, but I'm going to have to set them aside for now, hopefully I will be able to finish them for a future project.

1 comment:

Wormie said...

You really need to give yourself a break and a change to heal. Your body will let you know when it's ready to get back to work, and when it is, all those squares and projects will be waiting for you. :-)

I really enjoy your blog, and I nominated it for the "I love this blog" award. Get the details here: http://marinecorpskids.blogspot.com/2008/09/we-won-award.html