Google
 

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Granny's Daughters


Granny's daughters, also called saltines are small granny squares, made with just the first two rows. I'm making these for a woman in one of my Yahoo groups who makes gorgeous shawls out of them. Making these is part of my "physical therapy' for my hand. I was getting so frustrated because I wasn't able to crochet long enough to make anything bigger. These little guys take less than five minutes to make and at first finishing one was hard enough. This morning I was able to make four before it got too uncomfortable!! So I am making progress!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh, these are sooo cute! Blessings from Costa Rica

Helen in the UK said...

The saltines are so cute! Glad to hear that your own brand of physical therapy is starting to pay dividends :)