Google
 

Monday, August 10, 2009

Readers Projects

The featured pattern today is the newborn sweater set again, it's one of my most popular patterns so a lot of people have made them!

"I made it for my daughter, Siobhan, who was born mid-April and wore it plenty of times before outgrowing it…
I, myself, have been knitting/crocheting/sewing since I was about 6… so, 20 years. :P I am a mom of three and live in the Southwest and am studying to be a Middle School teacher… "


"A little about me: I’m Kate, from Alberta, Canada. Been crocheting regularly for about 3 years now and LOVE it! I mostly create things to give away (baby blankets, baby hats, caps for cancer patients, etc.), but I’ve been working on some things for myself lately and have been enjoying that too. I love exercising my creativity! :) This sweater set was actually the first thing I created for the son my family was going to adopt this spring. Unfortunately for our family, the adoption fell through, so this little set will be donated to a charity auction a friend is involved with down in the states to help raise money for a hospital’s neonatal ICU. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your new project! Kate"



1 comment:

Glasgow Lindsay said...

I love the dark green and white set it is very classy looking. It is a lot of fun to see all the different(and pretty) ways people use you patterns Debs what a good idea!