Google
 

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reader's Projects Wash Cloths!

This weeks reader's projects are all wash and dish clothes! The crafter who made this dishcloth had forgotten all about it, when I asked if I could use the picture she told me I must be mistaken. I had to give her the link to her own picture! This is a gorgeous example of my Deb's Flower Dishcloth pattern. I absolutely love the colors!

A friend of mine made this Deb's V-Stich Granny Dishcloth. Vicki is a fellow charity crafter from the Crafting for a Cause Yahoo group!


The crafter who made this one said this about the Round Baby Washcloth with Picots:
Thank you for contacting me! I just started crocheting, and making wash cloths was a great way to practice new stitches and different techniques. The best part is the immediate gratification of a pretty item, in little time!
My sister-in-law was looking for washcloths for her new baby girl. I looked for interesting patterns and found yours. I’m still learning about gauge and hooks, so the washcloth might be smaller than originally planned, but it’s perfect for a baby’s bottom!

1 comment:

Glasgow Lindsay said...

I love that crocheter's version of your flowered dishcloth pattern! What a good pattern I might even manage to make one of those one day it would be fun to be able to crochet face cloths?!