Google
 

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crazy Couple of Months

Things have been so crazy around here the last two months, my sons' father died in June and I've been running back and forth to St Louis (an hour drive) to help them settle his affairs. They also both lived with him so they had to find other places to live. They're not children even if I still think of them as such. My youngest is still in college though and now I have to help him pay rent and other expenses because his school loans just won't stretch that far. We are moving my older son into his new apartment this weekend so it's almost over.

I've almost got my Sunflower baby blanket done. All I need is to tuck in the ends. Of course with so many color changes that's going to be a chore. I always tell myself I'm going to do it as I make the squares but never do.

I finished some George the Hairy Monster Finger Puppets for another project but now I can't remember where I put them. I'll take some pictures as soon as I find them.

I'm thinking about having another contest but I'm not really sure what to give as a prize. I'll have to check my (sadly neglected) craft room and figure it out. Meanwhile, have you checked my Contest Blog where I list all kinds of craft related contests, you need to check it out! Let me know how you like the new look, I'm thinking of changing this one, too.

No comments: