Google
 

Friday, August 21, 2009

Cindy's Sweater's from My Newborn Sweater Set Pattern!








Cindy is a facebook friend of mine who has been using my Newborn Sweater Set pattern to make lots of little baby sweaters for people she knows and charity, this is what she says:
I started crocheting when I was 10 yrs old so I would have been crocheting 40 yrs if I hadn't took a break. I love to crochet and my evenings are spent crocheting.
There are a lot of babies being born all around me so some of the sweaters will go to them and the rest will go to a charity. At this time I don't know what charity but I would like it to be a local charity.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job

Amanda @RusticRemnants said...

How great to see what someone has made with your pattern. Those are adorable.