Google
 

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Day for Quilting


Finally!! I have a day where I have nothing else to do! I have several quilting projects that I need to work on.


I have two quilt tops I'm tying for my CraftingForA Cause group. One of them is almost finished so I should be able to finish it today.


I also have two string quilts I'm working on for Project Linus. One of the ladies in my Heartstrings Quilt Project group sent me a flat rate box stuffed full of fabric that I need to cut into strings. I have a couple other string quilts planned but not started.


The blocks in the picture are for a "no hearts and flowers" quilt. I wanted to make something a little more suitable for a boy so I just chose fabric with no hearts or flowers. One of the quilts I have planned is an all hearts quilt. I have a lot of fabric with hearts to work with so that one will be the next one I start on.


No comments: