Google
 

Sunday, December 30, 2007

23 - 24 - 25 and DONE!!

I did it!!! I don't believe it. The first one here is done from squares I showed you whan I first started this challenge, I don't know why it took me so long to use them. Then another never-ending-blanket, and finally another sewn blanket for the Baby Pack Project.
For those of you that are coming in late I challenged myself to make 25 baby blankets for charity in the month of December. These are the last three. For those that want to count or see the other blankets here are the posts the others are pictured on:

First seven

Another four

Six more

Four more

A quilt

And these three make 25!!!

Now I can make HATS!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Deb, you're amazing! What a grand achievement, brava!

Julie said...

Congratulations on completing your Blanket challenge!!! What is your new challenging going to be in the new year???

nonni4ever said...

Deb, I love your never-ending-blanket idea. I'm using it now to use up leftover yarn. Your work and patterns are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.