Google
 

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Contest for Charity!

I usually post the contests on my other blog, Deb's Blog Contests, but this one involves charity crafting, I'm entering it and I really wish everyone would. The prize is CHOCOLATE and a $50 gift certificate to Knit Picks. Awesome isn't it? All you have to do is knit or crochet 6" or 12" squares for Pine Ridge Reservation. So what can be easier? They don't even want you to work in the ends, couldn't be better! Contest details can be found at The Weaving Inn. Check out my Never-Ending Blanket Square for a good solid granny crochet pattern.

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

I have made for a friend at work for chemo people 50 hats. That was year 2008 . This year I have only gotton 5 lap afghans done for the Va Hospitals. I also made hat and teddy bears for our local Ronald Mc Donald house. I try to keep busy. sometimes I ask for help.